RACING SLOPES AND SLOPE INFORMATION
Boasting pristinely manicured slopes, excellent services, a varied event program and a relaxed atmosphere, Tahko’s slopes are the largest in Eastern Finland and the fourth largest in the country. With the slopes facing two different directions, you can always find a spot to enjoy the sunshine, or watch the sunset.
The varied terrain of the slopes means Tahko has something for everyone, from children and beginners wanting a relaxed day out, to more experienced skiers looking for a thrilling day on the downhill.
- 24 slopes, up to 1.2 km long and 200m elevation difference
- Four different Tahko Snowpark areas
- 15 lifts, including 2 chair lifts, 4 buttons and 1 carpet lift
- Ski school, equipment rental, ski maintenance and dedicated Ski Patrol
- 5 on-slope restaurants, 7 shelters