- 58 runs, 27 lifts
- Ski resort altitude: 1450m – 2500m
- Pic du Midi high mountain area listed as one of the 50 most beautiful freeride sites in the world
- Pistes are North, South, East and West facing
So hop onto your skis, snowboard or snow scooter and set off to explore Grand Tourmalet’s 100 km worth of runs! You’ll be able to ski all day without ever going through the same place twice, against scenic backdrops each more beautiful than the last… Whether you’re a beginner, slick skier or mountain expert, one thing’s for sure: you’ll be captivated by the magic of this resort.
An experience to share
Family fun in the mountains
For tiny tots: a nursery where they can keep snug and warm
For kids: ski schools, a safe “snow garden” with games and activities, a wide array of green runs and a dedicated sledging track …
For the whole family:
- The “Marmotte” route: 11 km of 100% blue and green runs perfect for all the family, connecting Barèges to La Mongie
- A wide choice of blue runs where you can share the joys of skiing as a family by trying out different routes at each outing
Skiing can be taken up at any age!
- A special “mes premiers pas au ski” deal can be snapped up by first-time skiers, which includes a day’s lift pass, equipment hire and 1-hour lesson: what better for finding your feet at any age, at a bargain price!
- A specific lift pass giving you access to the resort’s 10 beginners’ slopes only
For those who love connecting with nature:
skiing in the forest above Barèges, amidst natural surroundings and sheltered from the wind. A real pleasure whatever the weather!
have you dreamed about being the first to make fresh tracks in the snow? Sign up and you can be the first out on the slopes with the ski patrol.
Riders’ pistes, where the powder is deliberately left ungroomed to give everyone the chance to experience its light and velvety thrills
exhilarating off-piste runs for high-flying riders: Aygues Cluses valley and its breathtaking viewpoint over the Néouvielle range is the best known, but there are plenty of others too!
Direct access to the Pic du Midi freeride area from La Mongie: there’s nowhere else like it!
1 freestyle area
A fun-packed snowpark: boxes, rails and modules for jumping in all directions: nice !